Enhanced Service: 5 Years
The 9L AFF Foam fire extinguisher is a great multiclass fire extinguisher that has the ability to tackle Class A and Class B fires. This extinguisher offers great knockdown ability compared to the standard Water fire extinguisher. This makes it a great option for any location such as workplaces, offices, garages, shops or restaurants. The 9L AFF Foam fire extinguisher boosted its fire rating allowing it to meet regulations for any building or space.
This extinguisher is kitemarked and complies with the BS EN3 standards. This extinguisher features a reinforced base and its CE-marked brass valve assembly. These features make sure that the extinguisher maintains strong and will not deteriorate as quickly as other extinguishers. Its increased large size of 9L makes it ideal to cover large spaces and areas with increased fire risk.
Fire Extinguisher used for
Key Features and Spec
- Fire Rating: 21A 183B
- Fully CE Marked
- MED Approved
- Kitemarked to BS EN3
- Extinguishing medium: Foam
- Working pressure: 14 Bar
- Temperature range: +5°C – +60°C
- 5 Year Warranty
- 9 Litres
- Pressurising gas: Nitrogen
What reasons are there to use the 9L AFF Foam fire extinguisher?
The 9L AFF Foam fire extinguisher is typically used for fighting Class A or Class B fires, which are fires that involve ordinary combustibles such as wood, paper, cloth, and cardboard. The AFF Foam extinguisher works by smothering the fire, depriving it of oxygen and thus putting it out. The AFF Foam also helps prevent re-ignition by creating a barrier between the fuel and the oxygen. Some reasons to use a 9L AFF Foam fire extinguisher include:
- Effective against Class A and Class B fires: The foam is highly effective in fighting ordinary combustible fires.
- Easy to use: Foam fire extinguishers are simple to use, even for those with limited training.
- Safe for the environment: Foam fire extinguishers are less toxic and less damaging to the environment compared to other types of fire extinguishing agents.
- Safe for electrical equipment: Foam fire extinguishers are safe to use on fires involving electrical equipment, as the foam will not conduct electricity.
- Large capacity: The 9L size is a good choice for larger fires, providing enough extinguishing power to effectively put out the fire.
Note: It is important to choose the appropriate fire extinguisher for the type of fire you are dealing with.