Key Features and Spec
- Chrome vanadium steel blade
- Hex ball end allows fast, easy insertion & angled driving in restricted spaces
- Super 2000 ergonomic handle for soft-grip & optimum torque capability
- Used for the effective tightening & loosening of hexagonal bolts
- Allows access up to 20° angle
Chrome vanadium steel blade with ball end allowing access up to a 20° angle. Hex ball end provides faster, easier insertion and angled driving in restricted spaces. Super 2000 ergonomic handle for soft grip and optimum torque capability. Used for the effective tightening and loosening of hexagonal bolts and other compatible fasteners.