Enhanced Service: 5 Years
Key Features and Spec
- Fire Rating: 13A 70B C
- Fully CE Marked
- Kitemarked to BS EN3
- Extinguishing medium: ABC 40
- Working pressure: 14 Bar
- Temperature range: -20°C – +60°C
- 5 Year Warranty
- Pressurising gas: Nitrogen
Fire Extinguisher used for
This 2kg Dry Powder fire extinguisher is great for locations such as the workplace or the home because it has a good range of fire coverage and is relatively easy to use. This extinguisher’s ability to cover Class A, B, C and Electrical fires is great as it covers the most common types of fire for the average situation. One of the bonuses of using Dry Powder fire extinguishers is that it has a very low operating temperature and therefore can be stored outside all year round in a country that doesn’t hit extreme temperatures. This extinguisher meets the British Standards and is Kitemarked to BS EN3.
This 2kg size option is a great and versatile extinguisher as it offers great coverage with good fire ratings whilst still being portable. This extinguisher can therefore be used on larger boats, trucks or lorries with no real trouble with storage.
What are the perks of the 2kg Dry Powder fire extinguisher?
The 1kg Dry Powder fire extinguisher has several advantages, including:
- Versatility: Dry Powder is very versatile as it can be used on a wide range of fire classes. This includes Class A, B, and C fires.
- Effective: Dry Powder effectively smothers the fire, cutting off its oxygen supply, and putting out the flames quickly.
- Easy to Use: The compact size and lightweight design make it easy to handle and use in an emergency situation.
- Safe: Dry Powder is a non-toxic and non-corrosive material, making it safe to use in most environments.
- Cost-effective: Compared to other fire extinguisher types, the 2kg Dry Powder fire extinguisher is generally more affordable.