Enhanced Service: 5 Years
This 6kg Dry Powder fire extinguisher is great for locations such as the workplace or a factory because it has a good range of fire coverage and is relatively easy to use. This extinguisher’s ability to be able to cover Class A, B, C and Electrical fires is great as it covers the most common types of fire for the average situation. One of the bonuses of using Dry Powder fire extinguishers is that they have a very low operating temperature. This extinguisher meets the British Standards and is Kitemarked to BS EN3.
Fire Extinguisher used for
What are the perks of the 6kg Dry Powder fire extinguisher?
Some of the benefits of a 6kg Dry Powder fire extinguisher include:
- Versatility: Can be used on Class A, B, and C fires, making it suitable for a wide range of fire types.
- Effective: Dry Powder extinguishers are effective in smothering and separating the fuel from the oxygen, thereby putting out the fire.
- Easy to use: Dry Powder extinguisher is easy to operate, with just one nozzle for directing the powder at the fire.
- Safe: Dry Powder is non-toxic, making it a safe option for use in areas where there are people.
- Cost-effective: Dry Powder fire extinguishers are relatively less expensive than other types of fire extinguishers, making them a cost-effective option.
- Lightweight: The 6kg size makes it portable and easy to carry, making it a good option for smaller areas or places where mobility is important.
|MPN||Capacity||Fire Rating||Full Weight (kg)||Temp Range||Working Pressure||Kitemarked to BS EN3||Fully CE Marked||MED Approved||Extinguishing Medium|
|DP6E||6kg||43A 233B C||9.6||+5°C to +60°C||15 bar at temp 20°C||Yes||Yes||Yes||Powder|