Key Features and Spec
- This product is the smaller version
- Medium cover fits up to 6kg or 6L fire extinguishers
- A larger cover is not included
This PVC extinguisher cover can cover all fire extinguishers up to 6kg or 6L. This one is the smaller cover out of the 2 sizes we offer. Our covers allow you to secure your fire extinguishers in an affordable and minimalist way. For easy application, these extinguisher covers have Velcro straps. These covers have a big clean panel at the front to allow for easy recognition of which fire extinguisher is which (in case you have more than one) or recognition of which type the extinguisher is for an untrained person.
In what scenarios might a PVC Extinguisher Cover be useful?
A PVC extinguisher cover can be useful in various scenarios where it is necessary to protect a fire extinguisher from the elements or accidental damage, such as:
- Outdoor environments: To protect fire extinguishers from rain, snow, or other weather conditions. This can also protect the extinguisher against any bird droppings that might fall on the extinguisher if it is in an open location.
- Industrial settings: To protect fire extinguishers from dust, grease, or other contaminations. This can especially be important in locations such as woodwork shops where loads of sawdust in projected into the room.
- High-traffic areas: To prevent accidental damage to fire extinguishers in areas where there is a lot of foot traffic or heavy equipment.
- Clean rooms: To prevent contamination of fire extinguishers in sterile or controlled environments.